*DISCOUNTED* Slight blemishes on the surface.
25mm rhodium or gold finished brass pendant, on your choice of gold finished stainless steel, or silver plated brass chain with 1” extension chain
Hunab Ku is a Yucatec Maya word originally meaning "The One Giver of Movement and Measure. The Hunab Ku is an ancient Mayan symbol that is said to represent the Supreme God or the One Being, with ‘Hunab’ meaning ‘one state of being’ and ‘Ku’ meaning ‘God.’ It encompasses all opposites in the universe and unites them as one: male and female, dark and light, yin and yang, conscious and unconscious, internal and external—the list goes on. Some believe that the Hunab Ku acts as a bridge to connect these opposites.
This product is not intended to be used by, or around, anyone under the age of 13.
Canadian buyers: Prices shown include GST/HST.
We accept digital payment only (no cash, cheques, money orders)
Sorry, no local pickup.
PROCESSING / SHIPPING
- All items are made and packed just for you!
- Current processing time is given in each listing. If you have a deadline, please let us know and we will try to accommodate.
• USA: fast shipping via USPS First Class out of Niagara Falls NY (through our shipping partner) Tracking can take 24hrs+ to begin updating.
• CANADA: orders ship via Canada Post, Expedited parcel with tracking (can take 24-48 hrs to begin updating. Sorry, no local pickup)
• We do not guarantee delivery dates, as they are beyond our control.
INCORRECT ADDRESS POLICY / ADDRESSEE UNKNOWN
We ship to the name and address provided by you, at checkout.
Please double check for any errors before payment.
We are not responsible for refunds/replacement of orders sent to incorrect, incomplete, ‘undeliverable as addressed’, or old addresses.
(All return-to-sender mail is not sent back to us in Canada, but disposed of by our shipping partner in Niagara Falls NY.)
USPS says a package must be addressed to a legal resident of a household. They will not deliver if the name does not match their records. If your package is scanned by USPS as ‘undeliverable as addressed‘, we cannot refund or replace.
If you are staying with family or friends, it must be addressed as follows:
YOUR NAME c/o
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGE POLICY
If the tracking number indicates a package was ‘Delivered’ we are unable to offer replacement or refund.