22K gold finished pewter charm (20 x 25mm), on your chosen length of gold tone stainless steel chain, with extension chain and lobster clasp closure
Also available in silver pewter:
This product is not intended to be used by, or around, anyone under the age of 13.
Canadian buyers: Prices shown include GST/HST.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
• To purchase multiple items from our shop, use the 'Add to Cart' button. This will ensure everything is on one invoice, and you are only charged one shipping fee at checkout. ( Click 'Checkout from this shop only' to proceed )
• Please note, all items are ★ FINAL SALE ★
We do not accept returns, exchanges or offer refunds.
If there is a problem with your order, please let me know via Etsy messages within 7 days of delivery, and I will be happy to resolve any issues. You may be asked to provide photos of any damage, packaging etc.
• All items are made to order in Toronto, but we ship via USPS out of Niagara Falls NY.
Tracking can take 24hrs+ to begin updating.
(Canadian orders ship Canada Post - sorry, no local pickup, all orders must ship with tracking)
• Processing time is currently 3-5 business days.
[If you have a deadline, please LET US KNOW in the order notes. PRIORITY shipping upgrade does NOT speed up processing times.]
• Gift boxes are available for purchase
(clickable link is in each listing above) https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/23917735
• Most our items are made to order, and wrapped together in a single clear recloseable baggie, topped with a sprinkle of sun/moon/star confetti. Each order comes with jewelry care card (+ gemstone card where applicable.) If you are giving a gift and require separate bags and extra care card, please leave a request in the 'notes to seller' at checkout.
• Can include a short, handwritten gift message, 100 characters or less
• We do not include packing slips/invoices, please refer to your emailed receipt for all info
These are suggestions to keep your pieces looking new for the maximum amount of time!
★ Aim to minimize contact between your skin and the jewelry
(wear over your clothes etc)
★ Do not wear your jewelry to bed, in the shower, at the beach/pool etc
★ Keep away from perfumes and body lotions, especially sunscreen
★ Use a dry jewelry polishing cloth to shine and clean after each wear.
(Jewelry cloths are fairly inexpensive and last for years)
★ Store away from sunlight, dampness and open air.
Best way to store them is in the re-sealable baggie they come packaged in.
• SILVER PLATED: sterling silver layer, plated over a base metal.
• TIBETAN SILVER is a flexible metal alloy made of zinc, copper and tin. It is lead free and nickel free and will be OK for most people with sensitive skin.
• PEWTER: a soft metal alloy, mostly tin with a bit of copper, that has a darker 'antique silver' look. It will bend with a bit of force.
• RHODIUM PLATED: Chrome-like, precious metal with high shine. Most 'white gold' is rhodium plated.
• STEEL AND STAINLESS STEEL chains do have a small nickel content, avoid products with this metal if you have any nickel or metal allergies.
• BRASS AND BRONZE
Brass is made of copper and zinc. Bronze is made of copper and tin. These are nickel-free.
• All the gemstones in our shop are genuine (real) unless otherwise indicated in the writeup or 'item details' (faux, dyed, coated, or man-made stones are all clearly identified.)
• Opalite, Sandstone/Goldstone, Blue Sandstone/Goldstone, Aura, Titanium flame etc are man made stones and coatings.
• Masterpost of crystal gemstone FAQs:
★ Any information given regarding the properties of
Gemstones is for 'entertainment purposes only'
Not intended to treat or diagnose medical conditions.
★ Please never substitute a gemstone for medical advice.
They are only meant to support and assist your journey.
We ship to the name and address provided by you, at checkout. Please double check for any errors before payment.
We are not responsible for refunds/replacement of orders sent to incorrect, incomplete, undeliverable, or old addresses.
(All return-to-sender mail is not sent back to us in Canada, but disposed of by our shipping partner in Niagara Falls NY.)
USPS says a package must be addressed to a legal resident of a household. They will not deliver if the name does not match their records. If your package is scanned by USPS as ‘undeliverable as addressed‘, we cannot refund or replace.
If you are staying with family or friends, it must be addressed as follows:
YOUR NAME c/o
Occasionally packages get lost in transit, while still in the care of the postal service.
If the tracking scans have not been updated after 14 days, please contact me via Etsy msgs.
If the tracking number indicates the package was ‘Delivered’ we are not able offer replacement or refunds.
If you are unable to locate your package and it says delivered:
- Check with other members of your house to see if they picked up the mail and forgot to tell you.
- Ask the neighbours on each side of your home
- Check between flyers and junk mail (our packages are small and easy to miss!)
- Check between doors/front porch/garage or other accessible areas.
-Contact your local Postmaster
We are a registered Ontario business. GST/HST is included in the total price you pay at checkout (item cost + shipping fee). Other provincial tax may be applied depending on your location.
We do not provide tax receipts. If you would like to calculate your tax paid, please use this tool: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/businesses/topics/gst-hst-businesses/charge-collect-which-rate/calculator.html
Residents of YK, NWT, BC, AB, SK, MB, NL, NS, PEI may be required to pay additional shipping charges. We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders that are deemed to costly to ship. Please message in advance for accurate shipping calculation.
Please send me a msg with a screenshot of your cart and I’ll set up a custom listing for you.
Apr 3, 2022
Jan 16, 2022
i ADORE this! i've had it on my etsy wishlist for the longest time and finally decided to treat myself and i can't believe i haven't gotten it sooner. I got the 18" chain which is perfect for me, the charm rests just below my collarbones. I've gotten a lot of compliments for it. if you're thinking of getting one, DO IT !! <3