Almost all jewelry will eventually tarnish, even if you are not wearing it. Oxidization comes from... oxygen! So you will need to polish your items from time to time, to keep them looking their best.
Keep your treasures bright and shiny with this small 80x80mm square jewelry polishing cloth.
Perfect for rings, bracelets, dainty necklaces etc...
Treated with a special cleaner on both sides, the cloth will never run out! It keeps working as long as it doesn't get wet. You will receive one 3x3 inch cloth (colors may vary)
[ OTHER TIPS ]
- Have a closed jewelry box (or other air-locking container) to keep your jewelry in.
You items will be shipped to you in a zipper-sealed plastic baggie, so you can keep using this if you have nothing else.
- Take it off at the end of the day.
I know, this is a hard one. But taking your jewelry off to shower and sleep is one of the easiest ways to keep it looking great. The exposure to our own body oils, and perfumes, body creams, water, soaps etc etc, will speed up the fading of the metal plating.
- Avoid the sun! I dont mean all together, just don't leave your jewelry out baking in a sunbeam.. especially amethyst crystals, because this will fade your stone!
This product is not intended to be used by, or around, anyone under the age of 13.
Canadian buyers: Prices shown include GST/HST.
We accept digital payment only (no cash, cheques, money orders)
Sorry, no local pickup.
PROCESSING / SHIPPING
- All items are made and packed just for you!
- Current processing time is given in each listing. If you have a deadline, please let us know and we will try to accommodate.
• USA: fast shipping via USPS First Class out of Niagara Falls NY (through our shipping partner) Tracking can take 24hrs+ to begin updating.
• CANADA: orders ship via Canada Post, Expedited parcel with tracking (can take 24-48 hrs to begin updating. Sorry, no local pickup)
• We do not guarantee delivery dates, as they are beyond our control.
INCORRECT ADDRESS POLICY / ADDRESSEE UNKNOWN
We ship to the name and address provided by you, at checkout.
Please double check for any errors before payment.
We are not responsible for refunds/replacement of orders sent to incorrect, incomplete, ‘undeliverable as addressed’, or old addresses.
(All return-to-sender mail is not sent back to us in Canada, but disposed of by our shipping partner in Niagara Falls NY.)
USPS says a package must be addressed to a legal resident of a household. They will not deliver if the name does not match their records. If your package is scanned by USPS as ‘undeliverable as addressed‘, we cannot refund or replace.
If you are staying with family or friends, it must be addressed as follows:
YOUR NAME c/o
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGE POLICY
If the tracking number indicates a package was ‘Delivered’ we are unable to offer replacement or refund.